Okay, we give up, we can't take it anymore! The constant phone calls at night, the stopping us in the street, the constant harassment all asking when THE BIG SALE is taking place! By the way peeps, do we really look THAT stoopid that we'd announce it in advance. (don't answer that or we'll revoke your Top Dog card so fast your head will spin!) Anyway, the suspense is over, THE BIG SALE will be this Sunday and Monday, March 3rd and 4th. You know all about THE BIG SALE, right? It's where we mark everything in the store (wine, beer, spirits, dog gear) down to what our employees pay, basically, just a smidgen over cost! Now, you also know by now that there are a few buzz killing rules, call them not so fine print, that we lay down for the sale. Here ya go....
- All sales are final. In other words once you walk out of here with that incredibly cheap case of wine you own it.
- Sale prices do not apply to special orders. Only items in stock, on the sales floor, are eligible to be gotten at these prices.
- No trampling employees in your rush to get into the store.
- Here's an important one...WE WILL ACCEPT ONLY CASH/CHECKS/DEBIT CARDS for your purchase. Listen, we aren't getting rich on this sale so we are not going to accept credit cards just so you can earn points toward a free bourbon tasting with your favorite Disney character. Dog Points CAN NOT be redeemed nor will they be earned on your purchase. Gift Cards WILL NOT be acceptable means of tender either. Look the card was a gift (hence the word gift card). Use it when you have to pay full retail!
- Did we mention no trampling employees?